We are looking for an experienced Head of Finance to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. As Head of Finance, you will be tasked with overseeing all financial activities, reporting on revenue, budgeting, implementing policies, and improving financial processes. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments. This individual is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong in SaaS or service business experience
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Managing an accounting department
- Taking a company from $15,000,000 to $50,000,000 range
- Cashflow, bootstrapped business experience is a plus (not just VC backed, burn rates etc)
- More focused on organic expansion than funded
- Cashflow management
- Investment and Treasury Management
Hawke Media Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited vacations (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
We attribute our growth to a culture of having fun, but getting things done. Our core principles? Get shit done, learn quickly, and be cool. Successful execution has always been, and will always be, rewarded here. We need you to bring strategic insights and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. In other words, you’ll be in the weeds each and every day while keeping your head high enough to see the big picture.
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!