We're BCG Digital Ventures:
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Operations Team:
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed.
From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Lead, Global Commercial Strategy and IP will serve as a key member of the Venture Operations team charged with defining the future direction of BCG Digital Ventures. You will be responsible for driving operational impact across the global business. The individual will work closely with the Manager of Global IP and Commercial Strategy to execute initiatives outside the scope of ordinary operations -- with the goal of improving venture impact, unlocking new commercial opportunities, and building new businesses.
We are looking for a results-oriented individual to join our fast-growing team to develop the BCGDV of the future – and to prove the financial value of these efforts in increasingly technology driven ways.
The individual occupying this role will work across the following areas:
- Develop ad hoc processes and analysis in response to business needs
- Prepare and structure information in dynamic ways: including using interactive dashboards to communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient with predictive modeling, including different models (i.e. decision tree, regression, etc.)
- Use technology and tools to communicate dynamic analysis (i.e. Tableau Dashboards, analytics tools)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solicit feedback and input for analysis
- Tailor analysis and recommendations to meet the needs of the audience
- Develop mature understanding of stakeholders, impacted parties, and suggests strategies for engaging
- Work with the stakeholder group to define the agenda and focus areas
Basic Job Requirements:
- 4+ years of applicable experience or BCG consulting team experience, particularly related work experience in finance, change management, computer science or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution with high academic achievement
- Knowledge/Skills (job function, technical, computer, language)
- Management consulting or professional services experience is preferred; TMT practice area experience a strong plus
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Tableau, Pages
- Analytic orientation, capable of designing and executing complex analysis to support key business decisions
- Good judgement, strong interpersonal skills, collaborative working style
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Work independently and be able to complete tasks with limited instruction
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced, demanding environment
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.