FP&A Analyst - eCommerce
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we’re seeking:
Zwift is looking for a FP&A eCommerce Analyst who will assist our FP&A Manager and VP Finance. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong analytical skills. This role will have a particular focus on eCommerce.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning
- Assist in analysing eCommerce business performance, and project proposals, to help management in decision making
- Analyse key metrics such as gross margins, attachment rates and LTV, as the business scales into new geographic areas
- Help with internal and external reporting, including explaining trends and any variance to plans
- Serve as a bridge between the finance organization, eCommerce team and management, with particular attention on the effectiveness of paid media spend
- Provide the eCommerce team with analysis and business case support for new projects and initiatives
- Help to identify key trends as well as potential risks & opportunities.
- Assist in the creation and execution of ad-hoc analyses
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in FP&A and or eCommerce finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, consumer products and / or media preferred
- Strong Excel / financial modeling / GSlides & Keynote skills
- Must be a proactive & organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work flexibly and remotely, including potential travel to California
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required; role involves building relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (such as Amplitude or Periscope) and accounting software is a plus
Top Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
● Great employee bike program
● Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
● Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?