Financial Technology Platform Manager
We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for passionate Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Financial Technology (FinTech) Platform Manager
ServiceTitan’s FinTech Platform Manager is an integral, highly-visible role to ensure the success of the ServiceTitan’s Platform team. S/he will help explore, validate, and launch new FinTech related initiatives for the company. ServiceTitan’s FinTech Platform Manager has a strong background in both the financial industry and technology who is entrepreneurial and wants to drive vision for the ServiceTitan Platform. The ideal candidate has strong core skills in project management, financial modeling, communications (both written and verbal), understands how systems integrate with each other (i.e., APIs), and can lead executive level discussions with potential partners. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated to drive new business lines for ServiceTitan. Additionally, s/he is an effective partner to our customers and works in strong collaboration with our Customer Success and Product teams.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and evaluate potential FinTech partnerships that generate new business opportunities or complement existing ServiceTitan offerings
- Lead the partnership process from partner assessment, executive relationship building, to post-deal program management
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of key partners and trends in all things FinTech (e.g. payment processing, B2B payables, alternative financing, etc.)
- Provide quantitative, qualitative, and analytical support by building financial models and developing business cases in support of new opportunities
- Develop project plans and schedules from inception to completion. Regularly communicate project updates and status of key milestones to internal stakeholders
- Prioritize project activities and coordinate resources cross-functionally to achieve project goals
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 4-7 years total work experience (preferably with a top tier consulting company)
- Strong understanding of technology and how various solutions interact (e.g. APIs, SDKs)
- Strong analytical skills, modeling, and experience with Salesforce preferred
- Creativity and ability to run with minimal direction in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
- Strong communication skills
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.