Financial Systems Administrator
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
What You'll Do:
- Manage user roles and administer user access rights
- Develop and maintain workflows for critical business process including procure-to-pay and asset management
- Assist with the development and refinement of chart of accounts, departmental reporting structure, and financial and management reports
- Implement and maintain integrations with third party platforms including financial institutions (banks, merchant processors, credit card companies) and cloud-based expense management software
- Help scale financial systems to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
What You'll Need:
- Prior experience as a NetSuite administrator
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in both accounting and supporting financial applications
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, root/cause analysis, and troubleshooting skills
- Team-player able to organize multiple tasks of varying priorities and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS or a related field
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description