Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager
ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Financial Reporting Manager to join our growing Accounting team in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role will require collaboration with almost all aspects of the business, with primary goals of ensuring accurate recognition and reporting of all transactions, and helping the organization hit its financial goals. This role will sit at the crossroads of technical accounting and accounting operations. The position will report directly to the Financial Controller and be a key partner within the company to improve the accounting process.
If you are humble, hard-working, and passionate about making a difference in our Accounting team, and want to have a real, immediate impact to our company, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Assist with preparing technical schedules and memos, including but not limited to internally developed software, equity, M&A, consolidations, stock-based compensation, revenue recognition, etc.
- Perform technical accounting research, assessments and implementations
- Liaise with external auditors, including performing walkthroughs, responding to audit requests and etc.
- Provide technical support to members of Finance team on accounting treatment issues in compliance with US GAAP
- Participate in SOX compliance efforts about internal financial reporting controls
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned by the Financial Controller
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of public accounting and/or financial reporting experience for a SaaS technology company; CPA required
- Strong technical expertise in accordance with US GAAP
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP Systems, especially in Sage Intacct is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017