We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations Team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
In your role you will...
- Support CFO and other senior leadership in producing monthly, quarterly, and annual presentation packages and communication materials for management use
- Own and maintain databases of financial and investment information related to pipeline and launched ventures, including; cap tables, financial models, and KPIs
- Prepare Cap Tables and other ad hoc investment-related analyses in excel
- Write investment memos summarizing opportunity and rationale for investment
- Research best practices for the VC/startup industry
- Team closely with global DV and BCG finance and legal professionals to provide execution support and create investment and finance policies
- Identify and implement improvements to all DV Finance processes to increase information quality, efficiency and responsiveness
You should have...
- 2-4 years work experience in the Finance department of a large corporation, financial advisory services, investment banking
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Familiarity and interest in startups and venture investing, understanding of capital structures and valuations in early stage investing
- Strong writing and presentation skills; write memos using concise, factual language
- Develop PowerPoint decks that present information and data in a compelling way using tables/charts/graphs and leveraging graphic elements
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Office suite of tools; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and execute queries in our business intelligence database
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.