So, what does a TaskUs Financial Analyst really do? Think of yourself as a trusted partner to all department heads when it comes to budgets and financial planning. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to help ensure TaskUs is in compliance with the budget and effectively communicating your recommendations to key holders within our company. Your role was designed to prepare annual reports and evaluate budget proposals. You are responsible for analyzing data to determine the costs and benefits of various programs and ultimately recommend funding levels based on your findings. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of providing technical analysis and evaluating programs to determine whether or not they are producing the desired results.
- Partner with department heads to develop organization’s budget
- Review managers’ budget proposals for completeness, accuracy and compliance with laws and other regulations
- Explain their recommendations for funding requests to others in the organization
- Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget
- Inform department heads of the status and availability of their funds
- Estimate future financial needs
- Participate in budget and pricing discussions
- Support adoption and automation of reports from Oracle Fusion ERP System and Oracle Fusion Planning Tool
- Support integration of data from other external tools, Concur, Oracle HCM, TimeWarp, Teleopti, and ADP, with financial data for reporting and analysis
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle Fusion or SAP preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.