Escrow Assistant | Tech Real Estate Company
We’re seeking a highly motivated, high integrity escrow assistant to work in our Woodland Hills location. The ideal candidate must have at least two years’ of experience as an escrow assistant with the ability to support a high-revenue producing team. Must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently and multi task as well as handle large workload volume. We’re 100% willing to train for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to team and office by delivering the finest customer service and supporting administrative duties related to escrow transactions
- Assist in managing all aspects of the escrow unit
- Review contracts, title commitments and orders in preparation for the closing as well as assemble the necessary documents to prepare the file.
- Order demands and other documents within a timely manner of receipt of open order request and follow up as necessary
- Assist in title curative issues
- Packages new escrows and receipt deposits
- Prepare documents for closing and handle the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Prepare mortgage loan files, preparation of loan documents, settlement statements and getting loans funded
What You Need:
- 2+ years of escrow experience
- Strong customer service
- Excellent verbal communication
- Computer competency
- Desire to learn and grow the California First escrow business
- A passion and pride for delivering excellent work
- Strong organizational skills, multi tasking and follow up skills
- Experience with RBJ software useful, but not required.
California First is the in-house escrow company for REX. REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup based in Woodland Hills, CA. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster, and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX home-sellers only pay a 2% fee for the entire transaction, and we go around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that we are pioneering in real estate. Over the last year, REX has expanded to Colorado, Texas, Northern California, New York, New Jersey, and Portland from its roots in Southern California. In 2018, the company increased listings by 300% year-on-year, representing homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $12 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.