Director, Revenue Planning & Strategy
As Procore's Director of Revenue Planning & Strategy, you'll lead and manage a team of business analysts to optimize the revenue planning process from market analysis to territory design. In this role, you'll collaborate with department leaders across the company including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Data to facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement and innovation. You'll create sales strategies and turn those into sales execution, delivering insights into the health of the business and proactively identify, develop, and drive initiatives.
As a successful Director of Revenue Planning & Strategy, you have strong analytical, management, team building, and organization skill and are a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment. We have centralized the operations teams in an effort to streamline our processes, get the most out of our technology stack, and ensure we're telling a cohesive story of performance, so a collaborative mindset is a must.
What you'll do:
- Fully immerse yourself in the revenue planning process. Influence organizational behavior, drive forward-looking strategy, and identify operational gaps or areas of improvement
- Conduct quota setting, market segmentation, territory design, and compensation plan design
- Balance high-level strategic view with actual deep-dive analysis for sales/marketing forecasting, sales pipeline, and sales performance
- Work cross-functionally to define metrics. Establish reports/dashboards that track progress, including performance scorecards, metric design, and KPI review cadence
- Analyze and communicate out key business insights to senior leadership teams alongside actionable recommendations
What we're looking for:
- B.A. or B.S. degree at a 4 year accredited program. MBA a strong plus
- Sales Planning and Strategy experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Strong knowledge of sales systems and tools (salesforce.com, etc)
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to analyze data at the detailed level, and roll up findings and implications for executive management, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel format
- Ability to work with minimal oversight in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.