CreatorIQ is looking for a Controller, who will be reporting to the President and will be responsible for all accounting operations including accurate and timely month end close, internal controls, ASC 606 Adoption, internal/external reporting, management of our external audit, compliance, tax and treasury. The ideal candidate must be a hands-on, roll up your sleeves type of professional who excels and flourishes in a quickly changing and highly engaging environment. This role will work within the company to identify, design, and implement financial initiatives that support the business needs of the organization. You will need a deep understanding of both startup culture & accounting and have the ability to grasp ownership of decisions and processes with confidence.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage and optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and develop and A+ accounting team
- Oversee all accounting and treasury operations, including the Company’s international operations
- Manage monthly, quarterly and year-end close process to ensure efficiency and accuracy including producing consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and local statutory requirements
- Co-lead the Company’s ERP implementation - build a platform that will be global and scalable
- Manage revenue recognition processes under ASC606
- Identify and lead initiatives to automate and streamline accounting operations
- Monitor, evaluate impact and implement new accounting standards (both US GAAP and IFRS) and regulatory requirements
- Manage audit, banking, payroll, and tax relationships
- Ensure compliance with local, state, federal government reporting requirements and filings
- Lead annual external audit including preparation of consolidated financial statements
Who You Are and What You Need for this Position
- A talented finance professional who is technically competent, is a great communicator and has strong interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with strong work ethic, who can work with autonomy and have a high level of ownership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with solid business judgment and integrity
- 8+ years of progressive experience in Accounting
- At least four (4) years working in Public Accounting with a Big 4 or nationally recognized accounting firm
- Experience implementing an ERP system highly desirable
- Experience working in a high growth company is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accountancy, Finance, or a related degree
- International accounting & consolidation experience highly desirable