Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Compensation Analyst. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and administration of Deluxe’s global compensation policies, practices, and programs that support our organizational objectives and key initiatives. This position will be instrumental in ensuring that our compensation programs are consistently administered and are compliant with Company policies and local government regulations.
- Monitors, evaluates and compares the effectiveness of existing compensation programs, processes, policies and guidelines by analyzing research, surveys, and other data sources.
- Recommends revisions and new plans that are cost effective by monitoring and analyzing trends that align with corporate objectives to help improve our offerings.
- Assists in the administration, coordination and the implementation of processes and programs such as reward and recognition, annual bonuses, sales incentives, and annual salary reviews.
- For annual merit planning, assists with the annual planning calendar, tool set-up, merit budget research and cost modeling, communication materials, the monitoring of the planning cycle, and the review of recommendations to ensure they support our pay for performance objectives.
- Provides advice to management and staff regarding pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job analysis/evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Plans, develops, and/or participates in area and industry surveys. Conducts market studies and presents results and recommendations to management.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state, and local regulations to ensure Company compliance.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience with progressively increased responsibility in Compensation administration, OR an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience with government regulations as they apply to compensation programs, organizational policies and operations.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of compensation programs including but not limited to base salary, incentive plan design, sales incentives, and executive compensation.
- A high level of technical expertise including experience with HRIS systems, MS Office Suite software, and web-based technology.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal relationship skills in addition to strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with and maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated success in working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional demeanor and exercising tact and good judgment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience creating and presenting complex data in a summarized format to management.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.