About the role
Albert Genius, our flagship product, lets customers text Albert almost any financial question. Customers ask us anything from deals on cheap diapers to paying down debt. We're looking for Certified Financial Planners (CFP) with great people skills to join our team of financial geniuses.
Things you're good at
* Financial planning: you have absolute command over all topics related to financial planning. When a customer asks a question about their financial life, you have the answer on command.
* Problem Solving: not only are you great at understanding a problem, but you can provide articulate and concise solutions to our customers.
* Organization: you can handle multiple customers at once and see them through to completion.
* Collaborating: no one knows our customers' pains and delights better than you. Bringing this information to the team is key to your success.
Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Our geniuses find savings you’re missing, identify bills you’re overpaying, help you pay down debt faster, save automatically for you, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and we’ll not only offer guidance but help you make it happen.
We’re an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top tier institutional investors, and over 1 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We’re on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people with a beautifully designed, simple product, and we’re looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
- Helping customers tackle the full gamut of questions about their entire financial lives. Debt, saving, spending, retirement, long-term planning, etc.
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels: you’re part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers receive the attention and care they need, in a timely manner.
- Document topics in our internal support tools as they arise.
- Build trust and rapport by keeping users in the loop and resolving issues quickly and thoroughly
- 4 year BA or BS degree
- CFP designation
- 3+ years of experience working in financial planning
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch
- Hardware budget