Billing and Collection Specialist
Procore's Billing and Collection Specialist will support the Accounts Receivable and Billing Team. The Billing and Collection Specialist will report to the AR & Billings Manager and will be responsible for payment application and sales processing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a business accounting environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of excel.
- Proficient with financial software applications.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in time sensitive situations.
- Team player who also works well independently.
- Knowledge of Zuora and Salesforce a plus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer payments timely and accurately.
- Detailed review of sales orders and contracts.
- Collaborate across multiple departments including Sales, Legal and Implementation.
- Maintain accurate and consistent records in Zuora and Salesforce.
- Respond to Customer inquiries including but not limited to invoicing, billing and payment terms.
- Document current processes and participate in process improvements
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.