Realty Mogul launched in 2013 with one mission: simplify real estate investment by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology. We have built a disruptive new business by creating a leading online, crowdfunding, capital markets platform within the traditional real estate industry. Today we are a leading online real estate capital marketplace, offering commercial equity and commercial debt products nationwide, educating our investors, and building a company that will change real estate investing and financing forever.
We are currently looking for an Associate, Finance to work full-time in our Los Angeles office. This Associate will work closely with our Finance team to build excel models, build PowerPoint decks, run strategic analysis, reconcile data and provide overall support to the Finance team. This position reports to the VP, Finance.
What You'll Do:
- Run strategic analysis in partnership with the VP, Finance
- Prepare quarterly projections and aid the finance team in preparation of board materials
- Assist in the build out of excel models and PowerPoint deck presentations
- Responsible for the identification and resolution of report discrepancies
- Code data for input to financial systems according to company’s procedures
- Work with the VP, Finance on additional ad hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for numbers and financial management.
- You are hardworking and understand the value of “getting it done” with a whatever it takes positive attitude
- You have strong quantitative and technical/computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- You have excellent communication skills; a true self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision
- You have a bachelor’s degree; ideally with specific coursework/degree tied to general principles in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of two years of related experience