- Maintain an organized documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee all accounting operations (accounts payable, payroll, revenue accounting, and account reconciliation) with appropriate GAAP.
- Creating and following up on bills
- Forecast and projecting revenue as well as budgeting expenses
- Assist with special projects when needed with Business Intelligence and Operations in regards to unforeseen revenue and expenses.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a professional environment as an assistant controller, controller, Director of Finance, or similar position.
- High understanding of cash flow statements, balance sheets, cap tables equity.
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
- Strong team communication and management
- CPA preferred
Hawke Media Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited vacations (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!