About the Role
GoodRx is seeking an experienced AP Manager to join our Accounting team. The AP Manager will be tasked with building a high-performing Accounts Payable function - streamlining existing processes and implementing new ones. The ideal candidate will be a self-directed, team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a key role within the Accounting team and provides a great opportunity for professional growth. This individual will report to the VP Finance, Controller and will work closely with accounting and operations.
- Oversee AP function in a multi-entity environment
- Identify and implement new AP software to streamline invoice capture, approvals, and payments
- Manage T&E function and ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Implement PO process with minimal impact to business operations
- Continuous improvement of business processes to ensure more accurate and timely collection of AP data
- Manage and support corporate card administration
- Assist with all the annual financial audit, initiate corrective actions when necessary
- Develop and document internal controls in accordance with SOX
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting in support of executives
- Work closely with other departments to improve the AP function and identify solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum of 6 years of Accounts Payable experience at a public company
- Experience with Accounts Payable software (Tipalti, Beanworks, etc.) and financial accounting software (Netsuite, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills, including VLookUps, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Extremely organized and autonomous
- Business-minded with superb communication skills
- At home in a dynamic and fast-moving organization
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.