Accounts Receivable Associate
- Set up new accounts, and process all credit inquiries
- Make daily collection calls.
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Prepare and maintain various reports.
- Send invoices and statements to clients.
- Process payments, ACH, credit cards, and checks
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Answers routine product questions and directs questions to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Setting your own goals and striving to meet and/or achieve these goals!
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years of accounts receivable experience.
- Attributes: organized; great at multi-tasking; Adaptability with work flow, procedures and environment; awesome attention to detail; attention to detail and accurate data entry is mandatory, as is the ability to work with deadlines and multiple projects.
- Must be highly proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as well-versed in Google Sheets and Docs.
- Versatility with some CRM and ERP systems (QuickBooks, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP, etc.).
- College-level math and accounting preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.