The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for managing the accounts payable cycle and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate data for inventory purchases and corporate expenses.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain up-to-date accounts payable system
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements & checks.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Research invoices, credits, un-billed inventory, etc.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Prepare and perform electronic transfers and payments
- Assist with month-end closing
- Other projects as assigned
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelors degree
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel and Word, NetSuite, Bill.com and Expensify
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.