Accounts Payable Lead
FabFitFun, one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., is looking for a skilled and motivated Assistant Manager, Accounts Payable to join our Finance team in West Hollywood! This individual will report to our Accounts Payable Manager and have the opportunity to greatly impact and improve processes within this fast-growing e-commerce business.
What You’ll Do:
- Assists in managing AP. Includes, Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group which handles all check disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters for 3 ERP systems.
- Assists in managing accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Assists in monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Enters status change information into project accounting software to ensure employee information is accurate and up to date.
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Trains employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of accounting experience
- One or more years of assisted leadership experience included
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Must have large ERP AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience
- Experience with Bill.com required and NetSuite & Nexonia is preferred
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Forward thinker with ability to plan ahead and adjust to accounts payable department changes
What you’ll get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store