The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
Who are you?
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience, as an Accounting Coordinator, in our fast-growing LA based team. The Accounting Coordinator is someone who excels at multi-tasking while also being detail oriented and having strong organization skills. This individual must be able to interact professionally with external vendors, customers, and various internal departments. The selected candidate should possess strong communication skills, have a basic understanding of accounting principles, and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Process accounts receivable invoices
- Prepare AR Analyses on a monthly basis
- Act as the main point of contact and lead on the Company’s collection efforts
- Reconcile Sales and Accounts Receivable on a monthly basis
- Communicate with internal departments including account management and campaign operations, among others
- Communicate with external stakeholders including customers and vendors
- Handle correspondence via email and phone including investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Assist with period-end close process and ensure calendar items are met on a monthly basis
- Assist with accounting related/ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Systems and Compliance
- Become familiar with and own the company’s revenue management system, The Nativo Platform
- Assist in development of controls within the accounts receivable and revenue process
- Own Billing Process – Ensure proper revenue items are billed and reconciled to the platform
- BA/BS is required, preferably in Accounting
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Accounting required
- Advanced Excel Skills required (sumifs, countifs, etc.)
- Knowledge of Financial Systems is a plus – NetSuite/QuickBooks/Workday/Oracle/SAP
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience with cloud-based tools and Robotic process automation a plus
- Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must work well under pressure, exhibit excellent organizational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be confident in managing several priorities in a day; must be dependable, adaptable, creative, and self-motivated
- Must be detail and results-oriented, as well as able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment; adaptability & flexibility are key
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.