Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- Subsidized coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Providing support on various financial management planning and reporting which includes the development of annual operating budgets, multi-year forecasting, management reporting, and performance indicators
- Creating and delivering financial and operational information through sensitivity, scenario, and ROI analysis
- Managing and/or analyzing support cost allocations
- Analyzing and investigating P&L and BS variance between plan/forecast and expected results
- Oversee revenue recognition and forecasting; assist with revenue month end closing
- Develop advanced budgeting, financial forecasting, and modeling tools
- Consolidating forecasts and budgets, performing trend/variance and profitability analysis around revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas
- Building rolling forecasting processes to identify risks and opportunities and improve forecasting accuracy
- Compiling and preparing reports, graphs, and charts of data developed
- Preparing various ad hoc analysis and projects to assist with the management of the Wpromote
- Assist CFO and the Finance team with annual financial audit
You Must Have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- 7+ years of relevant experience in financial reporting and forecasting
- Ability to identify and assist with implementation of operational improvements and business processes to enhance department performance, manage risk, and benchmark best practices
- Strong working knowledge with the application of cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and financial control principals, polices and procedures.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills with the strong ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail/deadlines
- Working experience with Netsuite, Intacct, Cognos, Adaptive Insights, or other similar budgeting software
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups, data management)
- High level of integrity and ability to keep confidential information secure
- Aptitude to both work independently/within team and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment