Executive Assistant to the CEO
Procore is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the office of the CEO in Carpinteria, CA. This role will provide dedicated support to our CEO while managing a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of our Executive leadership.
The candidate must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing a high-level executive. Professional written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are desired. Candidate should be resourceful, proactive, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence to both internal and external contacts. Travel will be required.
What you'll do:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks as needed including managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues
- Demonstrate exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills in an ever-changing and constantly moving work environment
- Communicate directly, professionally, and on behalf of the CEO, with his direct reports, Board members, vendors and partners, internal and external consultants, and others, on matters related to his responsibilities
- Manage a variety of special projects for executive, some of which have organizational impact
- Collaborate and work effectively with partner department and other Executive Assistants
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in an administrative support role at the executive level
- 2+ years experience with Google Apps
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant executive meetings
- Strong command of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce, Slack and Google Applications
- Coordination with company travel support team to facilitate travel
- Outstanding social and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred for this position.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.