ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. To be a marketer at ServiceTitan is to carry that fire into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, the Web Developer will lead development for all pages on the website and email templates. The ideal candidate will work well as part of a high-performing, fun team as well as be able to function independently to meet tight deadlines and achieve extraordinary goals.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate and contribute to the design, look, and feel of our website & emails
- Develop all pages for the website from Sketch files made by our in-house designer
- Learn the HubSpot COS and turn static HTML pages into modular templates using HubL
- Develop modular HubSpot email templates using HubL for all customer acquisition and product marketing campaigns
- Manage and ensure all tracking scripts are functioning normally and implemented correctly
- Leverage the HubSpot API and other tools to create new website functionality, personalization, and increased automation with our marketing tools
- Improve HTML, CSS, and JS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
What you’ll need:
- Four-year college degree
- Basic understanding of code versioning (Git)
- Experience with HubSpot COS preferred
- Proven project management abilities
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate complex information clearly
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017