A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becoming a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Web Designer. This is a highly visible role that will oversee the deployment of advanced Nativo Platform Publisher Products across premium platform customers. An Implementation Engineer at Nativo, talks tech, breathes design and can come up with creative solutions on the fly. You will play a critical role in ensuring our clients are happy (internal and external) without compromising on established standards.
What you'll do:
- Create custom executions using markup and scripting languages in absence of scalable internal tools on web, mobile web and mobile app for the biggest publishers in the world
- Promote existing design guidelines and best practices while finding opportunities to establish new standards as the product offerings expand
- Help Account Management, Technical Project Management and Support as needed to assess the customer’s technical environment, manage and interpret customer requirements and establish a stable deployment plan
- Execute technical tasks without guidance or documentation
- Work with the Product Management team to ensure market needs are evaluated and necessary functionality is incorporated into our product roadmaps and internal processes
- Partner with Engineering to deploy features relevant to Publisher clients and serve as the first line of implementation feedback
- Capture and document feedback around internal tools and feature improvements
- Optimize project management process in conjunction with relevant team leads
- Integrate with 3rd party ad servers and custom publisher CMS environments
What you need:
- 2 to 4 year’s experience with Front End Web Development
- Strong grasp of Responsive/Mobile Design and Cross-Browser Development
- Eye for Design Principles of Layout, Typography, and Color
- Ability to hand-write efficient and compliant code
- Candidates with Online Portfolio/URL(s) of work will only be considered
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of the top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role in forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.