Telcom Systems Administrator
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
In this role, the Telecom Administrator will share responsibility for the day to day administration of technology solutions which enable world-class sales engagements and drive efficiencies within the business. Reporting to the General Manager of Centerfield’s Sales Center, the successful candidate has prior experience as an Administrator in contact centers and has hands-on experience with at least one major telephony manufacturer in the Contact Center space. Candidates with NICE InContact solutions experience should definitely apply. Working knowledge of Asterisk and other open source platforms is also a plus.
Contact Center Technology
- Creates, maintains, and updates the Centerfield’s proprietary call center applications used for call and screen recordings including Central, QM, WFM, Reporting, and Speech Analytics.
- Creates, maintains, and updates the IVR configurations based on requirements from the business leadership.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves application problems related to Centerfield’s contact center technology.
- Works with developers, QA staff and others for continuous process improvements and high-quality deliveries on time.
Contact Center Maintenance
- Collaborates with other agency staff to maintain application and network security as related to Centerfield’s contact center technology.
- Monitors applications to ensure compliance with licensing agreements and system availability.
- Provides training and technical assistance to IT and other staff on Centerfield’s contact center technology software and related issues
- Performs on-call or scheduled after hours work as required.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- High school diploma or equivalent and additional full-time, related experience may substitute for the required education on an equivalent year for year basis.
- Five (5) years of full-time, recent system administration experience.
- Two (2) years administering contact center environment.
- Experience may be concurrent.
- Experience in cloud based (NICE In-Contact, Five9, Avaya, 8x*, etc.) contact center design and support.
- Experience with VOIP and IT Infrastructure technologies, such as DNS and Windows 10
- Experience with DevOps, Agile, ITIL methodologies and practices.
- Competitive salary, and profit sharing bonus
- 401K match – Fully Vested Day 1
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)