Greater LA Area
We're looking for a technical architect to join our core design team. This is a position that requires very strong technical and communication skills. We have built the best technology platform in the industry and are continuing to improve it. You will work on major parts of our growing platform, and will be joining our amazing, friendly, and diverse team, learning and helping others to learn something new every day. Engineers at NuORDER work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customer's perspective to devise the best solutions.
- 10+ years of software development, strong computer science fundamentals.
- Successful SaaS products experience at a scale
- Good understanding of backend technologies and architecture (RESTful API design, message driven applications, micro-services, relational and non-relational databases, big data, scalability, security, etc)
- Experience with large applications in GCP and/or AWS
- Test driven development, experience with large projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, team player, enjoy learning and teaching.
Nice to have
- Some experience with any of the technologies we work with: Go, Node.js, Java, Bigtable, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, gRPC
- Front-end understanding is a plus (we use React)DevOps experience - Kubernetes, GCP, AWS
- Knowledgeable & fun team to work with
- Very competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work environment
- Great Health Insurance options, 401k (w/ match), Flexible Spending plans
NuORDER, Inc. (www.nuorder.com)NuORDER is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that has changed the way a $130 billion industry does business.Our product is a highly customizable and innovative 360 degree sales platform that allows brands and retailers to connect, collaborate and conduct their wholesale business online efficiently. In short, NuORDER is e-commerce for wholesale.
Read Full Job Description