Sr. Front End Engineer
- Develop and maintain high quality code base, consistently delivering challenging, stable and maintainable projects on schedule
- Research and develop solutions to meet enterprise wide needs
- Collaborate and work with various cross functional teams on multi-team projects (Agile/SCRUM).
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- CSS/CSS3 familiar with specificity rules
- Experience in responsive CSS framework such as Bootstrap
- Must know how to cut/slice images from PSD
- Experience with JSP and JSTL preferred but not required.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience.
What's in it for you:
- Great Base Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Casual Atmosphere
- Amazing benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k
- PTO & Paid Holidays
MyLife.com, Inc. (“MyLife”) is the only service helping people control their Background Report and Reputation Score. MyLife gathers public information from government websites and other sources to make people aware of what anyone can learn about them online. This is information people have a right to know. Then MyLife allows people to see, verify, edit, enhance, and monitor this information on their MyLife Background Report –– giving everyone the ability to look their best to the world, improving their lives personally and professionally. The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Los Angeles, CA, and has over 40 million members. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com.
Company Culture & Perks:
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times as well as free drinks and snacks, Breakfast Bagel Mondays, a fully catered Friday lunch and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.