Solutions Architect II
- Onboard new clients from contract signing and remain as a technical adviser and project manager throughout stabilization. Provide necessary documentation, project plans, and technical guidance to ensure seamless onboarding
- Interface internally and externally with Product, Engineering, and Business Operations
- Must know our products inside and out in order to instruct partners on optimal configurations
- As a product and technical expert, you will work closely with the partner leads to monitor and optimize our products' performance for strategic clients
- Scout proactively for publisher growth opportunities, build a relationship as the trusted product and technical adviser, and deliver seamless operations between the partner and OpenX
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to interact effectively with technical counterparts as well as business teams on ad-hoc basis
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a technical, client-facing role; or within an operations role requiring strong cross-functional program management
- Mobile expertise in either Objective-C, Swift, or Java
- Experience in video advertising technologies
- Solid project management skills and high attention to detail
- Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas to completion
- Effective problem solver and communicator
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!