We’re looking for a Software Engineer that is ready to grow their career and make an immediate impact in shaping the way our clients work. You will play a key role in everything from expanding and improving our current flagship product to building out additional products, micro services, analytics platform functionality, and 3rd party integrations.
FloQast is a SaaS based company innovating solutions in the task management software and accounting space. We believe that our fresh approach to the accounting close process represents a massive opportunity to dramatically improve the day to day lives of accountants and their teams. Our software helps save countless hours, days, and in some cases weeks of their time while also empowering them to achieve the highest degree of transparency, accuracy, and control of their process.
*On-site applicants only - remote developers will not be considered for this position *Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What you'll do...
- See features through the full software development life cycle. You will work with teammates to define specs, deliver code with automated test, participate in code review, and deploy product across multiple environments
- Work on features in vertical slices that cover the entire stack. You will produce high quality UI, RESTful API’s, deliver logic at the server and database levels, and even gain exposure to some aspects of DevOps
- Learn and discover new technologies and concepts that help solve problems while growing in a supportive environment. You will be challenged to learn and use new technologies like the ever growing AWS ecosystem, Redux, D3, and much more.
We're looking for someone with...
- Proficient working knowledge of Node/Express, MongoDB, React/Redux or other MEAN style stacks or equivalent technologies and know some best practices
- Recognizes the importance of testing, code quality, and demonstrates craftsmanship in every project they take on
- Has the ability to work on and produce effective solutions with minimal hand holding in a highly collaborative agile environment
- 2+ years of experience with web technologies in a professional environment
Why join FloQast? www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast ranked on the 2019 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal
- FloQast ranked on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.