Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can use your expertise and creativity to develop cutting-edge products? Do you want to work in a growing organization with opportunities for rapid advancement, all while delivering software that’s used—and loved—by more than 34,000 organizations around the world?
As a Laserfiche software engineer, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche software.
Laserfiche offers a fun and flexible work environment where you’ll get to wear many hats and tailor your job to your interests. Just a few of the areas of focus include:
- Back-end development: You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line—all while optimizing security, scalability and performance under load.
- Mobile application development: You’ll deliver mobile applications on a variety of platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Software test engineering: Through unit testing, load testing, user interface testing and localization testing, you’ll ensure that user needs are translated effectively into product features.
- Infrastructure engineering: You’ll develop systems to satisfy departmental needs, and support the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and administration of (mostly web-driven) infrastructure technologies.
- Web development: You’ll deliver the next generation of Laserfiche web applications using AJAX and Web2.0 technology.
- Software support engineering: You’ll research, troubleshoot, and analyze reported problems with Laserfiche software, working with your team to develop rapid fixes.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- 2-5 years of experience
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science or a related technical field
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
If you prefer front-end development, we look for:
- Knowledge of cross-browser development (IE, Chrome and Firefox)
If you prefer back-end development, we look for:
- Knowledge of Windows SDK and MFC preferable
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ with strong OO design skills
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, MS SQL, Oracle, stored procedures, schema design, full-text search