Software Engineer Team Lead
Cloudvirga is seeking an entrepreneurial, detail oriented leader to manage one of our talented development teams. Our highly regarded engineering group is growing rapidly due to the popularity of our mortgage processing POS system designed for both consumers and mortgage loan officers. Successful candidates will responsible for leading a team of 4-5 engineers of varying levels of experience who are building .NET applications using C# and/or Angular JS. Your teams will be given the opportunity to work across product lines and platforms (enterprise and mobile) and work with a dedicated QA resource to ensure strong code deliverables. Your leadership and mentoring style will showcase your commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product. This position is based in Irvine, CA.
If this sounds like a great fit and you stand ready to work hand in hand with some of the brightest minds in mortgage technology today...then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of 4-5 software engineers who:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Maintain code quality through unit testing and test drive development
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2-3 years proven experience leading development teams for a SaaS organization
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# and with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Computer Science Degree
- Minimum 5-8+ Years as an Engineer in the .Net Framework
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga is a FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent mortgage point of sale platform and tackling the home loan process while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs, time to close and the hassle of multiple touch points. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space.
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with company contributions.