Software Engineer (Mid & Senior)
TubeScience is looking for talented mid-level & Senior Software Engineers to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Who We Are:
TubeScience produces conversion-optimized videos for many of Facebook’s largest performance marketers.
Three factors set us apart:
First: TubeScience places a huge premium on speed and data-driven creative decisions. Our in-house teams will develop a concept in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch multivariate video experiments in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance data. So in the weeks or months it takes a traditional creative agency to produce a single video, TubeScience will be on version 15.
Second: All efforts are focused on scalable—rather than one-off—wins. For many clients TubeScience produces 100+ videos per week to support multi-million dollar monthly FB budgets.
Finally, we operate on a pure pay-for-performance basis, with zero production fees for video. That allows us to focus 100% of our efforts on providing measurable value to partners.
Who You Are:
You can work autonomously and comfortably on features from start to finish. Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines come naturally to you. You possess strong problem solving and communication skills, and are proficient in working cross-functionally. You’re eager to teach, learn from, and otherwise collaborate with colleagues.
What You’ll Do:
- Inform product decisions from a technical standpoint and assist in breaking down requirements into tasks
- Thoughtfully execute on product roadmap according to schedule
- Establish best practices for development, including research on and implementation of latest technologies as necessary to enhance efficiency and scalability of the product
- Review code and provide technical mentorship for other team members
- Experience designing and implementing application architectures and code that is highly scalable, performant, and secure
- Solid knowledge of relational databases, MySQL data stores, database design and querying
- Experience with version control systems and automated testing
- Experience working with RESTful web services (Facebook Graph API experience a plus)
- Experience in a SaaS environment a plus
- Experience with both Linux and Windows servers a plus
- Experience in the ad tech industry a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Occasional Work Lunches
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
- 401(k) + Matching