Software Engineer - iOS
Swell is looking for an iOS Mobile Developer that can build features, ensure that our mobile app experience is seamless as well as secure. The Mobile Developer is in charge of building the iOS application using Swift and related tools that delivers an exceptional user experience to all Swell consumers. We use agile development strategies and user-centered research to keep Swell on the leading edge.
Once here you will:
- Develop and maintain product features by:
- Building off wireframes.
- Integrating with the Swell platform APIs
- Ensuring that the features are secure and user-centered.
- Refactoring as you go, to keep quality high and the code easy to understand.
- Serve as the voice of technology when collaborating with other Swell team members and key stakeholders on the overall strategy, product roadmap, experience design, and marketing strategy and capabilities.
- Partner closely with Product Management, Design, and Engineering Team members to develop and iterate our platform and design the overall architecture.
- Employ agile development practices as new priorities arise, business goals change, and we address user feedback into the product features.
- Play a key role in hiring and on-boarding a great team to support the growth and evolution of the Swell product.
- MUST be a current experienced Mobile Engineer
- Swift, RxSwift, XCTest, fundamental understanding of ARC, AutoLayout, and excited about agile development.
- Has experience or passion for building a financial technology (fintech) product.
- Is passionate about building amazing digital products to market that delight consumers and drive business performance.
- Experience with pair programming, BDD and TDD
- Passion for social impact a plus.