Software Engineer- Fullstack
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
- Develop complex software systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability
- Working closely with various business partners (backend, mobile, UI/UX, operations)
- Web development and interface design
- Writing functional and integration tests
- Sharp problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science or related STEM field
- Expertise in one or more object-oriented design methodology and large-scale application development (e.g. Kotlin, Ruby, Python, Go, Java, C++)
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Functional programming experience a plus
- OpenStreetMap and Leaflet experience a plus
Technology we're working with:
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description