Site Reliability Engineer
System1 is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer to help build and architect new products as well as maintain and improve our existing infrastructure. You will work with a small group of talented engineers as a key individual contributor.
- On-call rotation
- Optimize the lifecycle of product services through design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews
- Maintain live product services by assessing overall system vitality through measuring and monitoring availability and latency
- Assist with scaling systems through automation and gathering anomalies related to reliability and velocity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a Ubuntu/Linux environment
- 3+ years of production experience with AWS products, including Docker, EC2, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and Cloudwatch (Equivalent large cloud provider experience acceptable)
- 2+ years of production experience in Python a must
- Strong knowledge of Bash and Jenkins
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.
Read Full Job Description