Site Reliability Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure
Are you passionate about building software for a global scale? Are you curious, a builder, a problem solver? Our platform handles billions of events a day, terabytes of data, and millions of network requests with frequent code deployments. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will not be siloed into a small part of that infrastructure. You will be responsible for Tinder’s Global Platform. Are ready for a challenge? Apply here!
We have openings for this position in both our Los Angeles and Silicon Valley offices.
In this role, you will:
- Build and scale the cloud-based infrastructure for a global user base of hundreds of millions.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of systems to ensure SLAs are met.
- Collaborate with various engineering teams on design and expansion of our infrastructure.
We’re looking for:
- Systems knowledge within the Linux ecosystem.
- Strong scripting skills -- i.e., Python, Golang.
- Solid understanding of networking principles and TCP/IP.
- Experience with kernel- and network-based tuning for performance and stability.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, and ElastiCache.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Familiarity with Node.js/Go/Java - you don’t need to write it, we just need you to know how to read it.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location