Senior Software Engineer
Openings in both Santa Monica and San Francisco
- You thrive on Python, Pyramid, MySQL, PostgreSQL - all hosted on AWS
- Work closely with other developers to enhance infrastructure, improve reliability and efficiency
- Make smart engineering and product decisions based on data analysis and collaboration
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team by setting standards for code quality and timeliness
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience with Python required
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Ability to independently manage one of our core functional areas
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- First-hand understanding of the full lifecycle development process, including business and functional requirements, developing technical designs, implementing scalable solutions, and design and analysis
- Top-notch communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.