Senior Software Engineer
About the Job
Automates buying of ads on Google, Bing and Facebook. Explore new product ideas, and implement proof of concept experiments. Use Java, MySQL, Linux, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services and a number of open source software. This position is located in our Santa Monica, California headquarter.
Use your Java programming skills to help small businesses find customers by creating, and optimizing Google, Bing and Facebook advertising. Tasks include:
- Collaborate with product managers on creating feature specifications.
- Design and code the software. Refactor the platform architecture as needed.
- Build and run automated test cases.
- Manually test the software.
- Manage the deployment of new features.
- Work with technical support on addressing on-going client issues.
Experienced engineers will also experiment with new product ideas, and architect solutions from scratch
- Several years of Java programming experience
- CS Degree or relevant work experience
- MySQL, AngularJS, API development experience strongly desired
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative work environment, including pair programming
- Facebook API experience highly desirable
What We Can Offer You
- Working with highly experienced and talented software engineers and product managers
- Having your work be quickly used around the world
- Developing expertise in Internet advertising industry
- A casual, upbeat environment