Senior Software Engineer in Test
Laserfiche is looking for a motivated and passionate testing leader who can both improve our testing strategy and who can mentor and coach other testers. You will be part of an energetic and diverse software development organization building solutions that empower and transform our customer’s organizations. You will contribute to and build automation tools, infrastructure and test case suites while helping to improve testing practices both in your team and across our development organization.
You must be passionately curious, as well as curiously passionate about technology, quality, customer satisfaction, and process improvement. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with hands-on testing experience across a wide array of testing challenges including: functional, integration, scalability, stability, reliability, stress, performance and security testing.
- Helping the team define and scope user stories
- Helping the team define and test acceptance criteria
- Creating test plans and strategies to handle the difficult testing challenges required to push the limits of a high-availability, high-scalability cloud based software system
- Testing both new and existing features
- Building automation tools and infrastructure
- Representing the team and feature set to external stakeholders
- Coaching and mentoring other test team members
- Defining and presenting metrics that help illuminate our quality and quality goals
- Being part of a highly adaptive Scrum team
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in CS or related field
- Strong coding skills and a passion to test
- Experience in identifying and implementing test cases
- Experience coaching and mentoring other testers
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing and scalability testing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies and the software development life cycle
- Ability to manage competing priorities in dynamic environment
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***