Senior Software Engineer (iOS)
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to help shape our app and develop a rich, mobile-centric user experience. As a Senior Engineer, you’ll mentor junior engineers while encouraging good software design principles and application architecture. You’ll help develop new features and refactor legacy code for our Quality and Safety tools. These tools drive the behavioral change necessary for a higher quality build in a safer environment through streamlining processes, tracking performance, and identifying trends. This ability to understanding the 'why' behind data, enables teams to make data-driven decisions leading to a reduction in rework and injuries while driving continuous improvement across their quality and safety program.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years recent iOS development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent internship, fellowship, or work experience
- Fluent in both Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with CoreData
- Extensive understanding of UIKit
- Ability to create beautiful, highly-responsive, and performant user interfaces
- Understanding of concurrency and multithreading
- Comfortable with Git, Agile development, and TDD
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Strong product and customer focus
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails and web development
- Experience working with RESTful APIs using XML and JSON
To give you a better idea of what we do, here are some of our current iOS projects:
- Architecting scalable solutions to sync large amounts of data in a way that supports our users out in the field
- Implementing robust database and networking code that supports our entire team of iOS engineers
- Handling write conflicts server-side in offline-enabled mobile apps
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.