Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
At ServiceTitan the Infrastructure Engineering team engages the entire lifecycle of software development from ideation to operating predictably at scale. As an Infrastructure Engineer at ServiceTitan you will identify and build software improvements for scalability, performance, and overall customer experience. You will collaborate with architects and software engineers to deliver a highly available and automated infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, and deliver the necessary software engineering solutions to manage Azure cloud environment.
- Own deployment, reliability, availability, and performance of ServiceTitan’s SaaS.
- Proactively monitor, measure, and improve all areas of infrastructure.
- Increase efficiencies through software improvement, automation, service delivery, maturity, and scalability.
What you'll need:
- 4 years of experience in programming C#
- 4 years of experience in operating large scale distributed services.
- 1+ years of engineering or systems experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or in place of 4-year degree, an equivalent industry internship or industry software engineering experience
- Experience with the Azure, Windows, Linux and other Microsoft software/services
- Experience leveraging cloud architecture, applying site reliability principles, and/or demonstrating sensitivity to operational concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to debug, fix, and optimize code.
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across network, application, hardware, and distributed services layers.
- Superb communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about developing software to solving complex infrastructure challenges.
- Excited about delivering a reliable, scalable, and performant infrastructure.
- Highly motivated, smart, independent, and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, bottoms-up environment.
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed SaaS solutions.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017