Senior IT Security Engineer
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world! The Information Security team keeps our data and intellectual property secure from all internal and external threats, both human and technological. We are looking for an IT Security Engineer to help us ensure the highest standard of security for our organization and for our users across the globe. If you have a strong IT background with a passion for security, and experience in large MacOS environments, — we want to hear from you!
We have openings in our LA headquarters or Palo Alto office!
In this role you will:
- Provide architectural guidance for securing our corporate office environments, end-user devices and related technologies
- Create systems configuration policies and hardening guidelines for all end-user related technologies
- Maintain secure configurations and cloud monitoring tools for our SaaS vendors
- Ensure all systems remain patched against known security vulnerabilities
- Create automated security auditing software and infrastructure related to the above
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications, such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, EDR systems, firewalls, and vulnerability scanners.
We’re looking for:
- Experience hardening MacOs and Linux systems, with strong technical understanding of operating system internals
- Experience securing Google Apps and other common SaaS platforms
- Experience with vulnerability management processes
- Knowledge of and experience implementing SSO authentication protocols and standards such as SAML and OAuth
- Proficiency in scripting languages, such as Python or Bash
- Experience with SaaS Security / CASB tools such as BetterCloud or Adallom is a plus
- Experience with MDM is a plus
- Experience with Casper (Jamf Pro) is a plus.
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location