Senior Frontend Engineer
Greater LA Area
With 10 million members and more than 800,000 listings, GOAT is the largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our web team creates innovative eCommerce experiences for more than 20 million web visitors per month. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to build unique websites that support both our power users and our everyday customers.
- Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile web and desktop retail experience
- Ensure compatibility of front-end applications across platforms and browsers
- Work closely with customers on support, feature requests, solutions and deploying software
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience developing single page applications in React, Angular, or Ember
- Experience writing and utilizing unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code
- Detailed understanding of cross browser support and performance issues
- Experience with developing production-level front end markup and code from design or requirements documents
- Huge plus if you have experience with Ruby on Rails and familiarity with data fetching architectures like GraphQL
Benefits & Perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator.
GOAT will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description