Senior Front End Engineer
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The ideal candidate will contribute to front end development by brining a highly motivated, creative, and versatile skill set coupled with experience designing intuitive web-based workflows. We are looking for a front end engineer to join our team of talented engineers who share a common interest in building quality software, continually finding ways to improve our efficiency and effectiveness, in an environment that values collaboration, openness, and innovation. You will build and enhance the platform that leads in practice growth.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Expertise in CSS and integrated web development using REST and JSON
- Test-driven development including Unit, Application, and Integration testing
- Complete complex programming tasks and perform approach & code reviews with team members
- Experience with Slack, Git, Docker
- Experience working with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
- Skills to participate in Development Process from relatively high level, through detailed user scenarios, and oversight through implementation
- Timely and objective decision-making abilities using strong analytical and quantitative communication skills
- Ability to influence others and negotiate best solutions among many stakeholders
- Ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
In 90 days you will:
Build out new product features for our communication platform while maintaining the products we have. You should prepare to have an immediate impact on the organization from day one. You’ll take this far beyond your first 90 days. Expect to constantly be learning, challenging yourself and strategizing with your team on building beautiful and effective products.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.