Senior Front End Developer (Angular 2+)
LegalZoom believes in using technology to improve the legal industry and to make the law more accessible to people of all backgrounds. Because of this, we rely on a backbone of committed technical talent to keep pushing improvements to our website and customer experience every day.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a variety of LegalZoom teams, including Product Management, Creative, Sales, Website Testing, and Operations to develop great customer experiences.
- Create high quality code and designs that work well across supported desktop and mobile platforms.
- 2+ years building responsive websites between desktop and mobile
- Experience with LAMP stack is very desirable
- Previous experience with source control and versioning tools (Git, TFS)
- Intermediate Photoshop experience specifically with regard to translating a design into a functional webpage
- Bachelor's degree or career equivalent experience
It’d be awesome if you had:
- Exposure to Drupal or other content management systems
- Exposure to front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Previous experience with CSS pre-processors like LESS or SASS
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.