Senior DevOps Engineer
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Build and own platform operations for BCG DV and different ventures we launch. Responsibilities range from production environment build, deployments to automation and performance tuning.
- Anticipate operational problems by monitoring system performance and studying operating targets. Recommend solution to operational problems identified.
- Work closely with development team to manage system lifecycle including change and configuration management
- Troubleshoot any emergency infrastructure incident to achieve optimal application performance and stability
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience building AWS based, scalable, and highly available distributed infrastructure for high traffic web/mobile application and big data analytics platform
- Docker for building and maintaining production container environments
- Working experience with Databases, Java/J2EE and or Node.js
- Knowledge of infrastructure security and monitoring
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Hands on experience in shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python or Ruby)
- Expert knowledge in *NIX OS's, Networking, and Security
- Experience in production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale deployment
- Experience in source control and continuous delivery tools
Additional valued capabilities include:
- Good understanding of event management, incident management and problem management
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. quality assurance, review, documentation etc.)
- Experience with Agile software development
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website atBCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.