Senior Architect/Full-Stack Developer
Who we are:
Boon is an innovative employee referral platform, leveraging sophisticated matching algorithms to surface the right candidates for open recs from a company's social graph and track the process from end to end. Led by a team with 10+ years of recruiting experience, Boon provides employee referrals that are less expensive to source, are hired faster and stay longer.
What we're looking for:
We have built a solid foundation - a great platform that companies are using, a great team that knows how to deliver, and solid systems that are allowing us to scale. We are in our stride, and each week a new opportunity comes our way.
We are seeking an experienced Developer/Architect to join our small and close-knit team. You will get to work on multiple projects and get to broaden your experience- from database to the front end, to deployment and monitoring!
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking an intelligent and creative full stack developer. You have a sharp eye for detail with a passion for solving challenging problems. As a member in a startup environment, you aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and help us scale into the growth that's at our fingertips.
As the senior most tech team member and architect, your role will include (but not be limited to):
* Working on the Boon Web application and App
* Solving complex end-user issues and integrations
* Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
design provided by UX/ UI designer. (We use Ruby/React Native)
* Integrating with backend using server side logic
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Write test cases using RSpec for all code additions and changes
The perks of working with us are fantastic, we're a casual and fun office environment with lots of room for growth. You'll work with awesome clients around the country and have the chance to help us build and develop our organization.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
* Experience working in Ruby on Rails or equivalent (2+ years)
* Knowledgeable in SQL
* Experience in writing tests (RSpec/Selenium/ Capybara)
* Experience with Git
* Experience with AWS a plus
* Flexibility, patience, and ability to adapt in a rapidly evolving organization
* Self-starter, team player, and amazing problem solver
* Meticulous attention to detail, working knowledge of QA principles and