Security Infrastructure Engineer
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies.
- Take a leading role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives.
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various internet threats.
- Build tools and automation to manage and enforce security policies, automate processes at scale.
- Partner with other engineers to design and build effective security tools by sharing high-level understanding of security policy, risk, and/or access management.
- Conduct regular security assessments.
- Help review and design systems that improve the security of application software and infrastructure.
- Help review and design systems related to abuse detection and integrity.
- Collaboratively drive security incident response and vulnerability management.
- Contribute to security engineering planning and execution.
- Verify and validate application software security via manual and automated testing, fuzzing, and static code analysis.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with one or more core security concepts:
- Experience in security focused design, development, and/or architecture
- Knowledge of database tools.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP).
- Experience scripting and coding to implement and/or verify security solutions
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001/2, FedRAMP, and PCI DSS.
- Experience in security engineering solutions across the device and services technology stack (Linux/Android/Chrome OS,browser security concepts).
- Experience articulating and advocating for technical security solutions across functional domains.
- Experience with key management systems and concepts.