Help us build the next generation of the world famous Rotten Tomatoes platform using the latest web technologies and standards.
You would be a core member of the team responsible for this. This includes:
• Performing code reviews and mentoring of junior team members.
• Troubleshooting and bug fixing production issues.
• Participating in Agile ceremonies (Standups, Retros, Sprint Planning).
• Tracking your work in a Ticketing system.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years delivering production code for backend services in an Agile Team
• Familiar with Git or other source code control
• Understanding of REST APIs, HTTP and the Web
• Highly skilled in SQL and/or NoSQL database query languages
• Solid knowledge of Backbone and React.js Frameworks
• Expert knowledge of REDIS and caching strategies
• Advanced understanding of OOP and Data Structures
• Experience with Java and/or Spring framework a plus
• Experience in Wordpress a plus
• Passionate about technology
• Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
• Works well in a team and takes initiative
• Open to new approaches and new ideas
• Excited to hone your craft